Signage for the Startup
Starting a new business in the current economy can feel like a giant leap of faith. Many new business owners are feeling the pinch of having to channel funds into operational requirements to get their startup off the ground. This usually leaves little to no funds available for marketing activities. Entrepreneurs will be scrutinising every cent spent and trying to cut back on discretionary costs in order to make it through a financial year end. This is of course, good business sense, but so is marketing your new business.
Getting your brand noticed can be a tough gig but with vehicle signage, it can not only be a highly effective form of branding and marketing, it is also cost-effective and smart. Think about how often you sit in traffic and take notice of branded vehicles or look out for your delivery in one. This is marketing at its finest. A vehicle wrap has been proven to give a business more impressions per product than any other form of advertising, as you essentially transform your vehicle into a moving billboard.
- Vinyl wraps or car signage is long lasting, when taken care of vehicle signage can last up to 5 years.
- Vehicle signage is highly visible and transforms your car, bakkie, truck or van into a mobile billboard.
- The cost per impression is extremely low making vehicle signage the most cost-effective method of advertising.
- Vehicle signage is high-impact advertising with up to 70% of road users taking notice of your branded vehicle.
- Vinyl wraps and car signage is UV-resistant, durable and weather-proof making it a great canvas for marketing.
- There are various branding or signage options to choose from. Choose the vehicle signage solution according to your budget.
- Vehicle Wraps
Choose between a FULL WRAP, ¾ WRAP or HALF WRAP
- Vehicle Lettering
- Vehicle Decals
- One-Way Vision
- Magnetic Signs
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412