BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Retail, Shop & Storefront Signage
Now that the retail sector is opening up again post COVID-19 lockdown, stores and retail outlets will be competing to attract feet into their establishment. The right mix of signage and branding can bring customers into your store and keep them coming back for more.
Quick Retail Signage and Consumer Facts:
- Up to 70% of customers use signs as a reliable information indicator
- Up to 76% of customers have entered a store because of the quality of their signage
- An average increase of around 10% is achieved when store signage is revamped to be more visible and professional
Quality signage makes a clear difference in the retail sector. Partnering with an experienced and professional signage expert can help grow your bottom line. Attractive signage and branding solutions can bring valuable feet into your store and encourage consumer buying behaviour. Studies have shown that impulse buying behaviour is influenced by promotional signage and POS marketing materials.
Invest in the following signage solutions to grow your bottom line:
- Outdoor Signs: Building and fascia signs create brand awareness and identify where you are located. Banners and pylon signage are great ways to attract feet through your door.
- Illuminated Signs: The best signs are those that are visible day and night – through all weather conditions.
- Billboards – These marketing giants are bound to be noticed and attract attention to your business, product, or service.
- Indoor Signs: A range of products are suited to communicating promotions, sales, or new products professionally and effectively. Snapper frames and posters or A-Frames are great indoor marketing solutions.
- Safety Signage: Adhere to regulations and place warning, informational and safety signage in visible locations for ease of navigation and alertness.
- POS & Promotional Signage: Influence buying behaviour with attractive point of sale or promotional signage and products.
- Shopfront Signs: Convey and build brand awareness with attractive shopfront signs.
- Window Signs & Graphics: Use the space you have available to market your brand, products, and promotions.
- Floor graphics: Communicate promotions, influence a certain mood, or enforce brand awareness with this signage solution.
- Menu Boards: Simple yet effective product communication. Inform patrons of your available eats and drinks with professional quality menu boards. Use LED Backlit signs or lightboxes for extra visibility.
- Vehicle Signage: Take your brand to the next level by branding your company vehicles, delivery vehicles or fleet. Wraps for food trucks are the best way to attract attention in busy areas.
- Wall Signage: Wall graphics and wallpaper and add a touch of flair to otherwise bland walls.
8 Benefits of Retail, Shop or Storefront Signage
- Drive feet into your store
- Influence purchasing decisions
- Increased brand exposure and awareness
- Informative means of advertising
- Cost-effective marketing mechanisms
- Quality signs are highly visible
- Scope to customise your brand, message, or products in creative ways
- Portrays a legitimate business
SIGNARAMA SOUTHERN AFRICA
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412