Planning your next Golf Day? Here’s how to T-up for Success.
- Settle on your event date and location.
- Do thorough research for your event and set a realistic budget.
- Recruit the help of volunteers as early as possible.
- Seek help from corporate sponsorships for your cause.
- Start event promotion as soon as you can.
- Delegate tasks where possible.
Golf Day Signage
Signage will play a significant role in your golf day before the event has even taken place. As marketing your event is important to generate interest, promotional signage is a must have to help encourage individuals to sign up for the event. Some commonly used signage includes flags, banners and sidewalk signs, though there are various ways to utilise signage at your event, such as:
- Signage to showcase sponsor logos.
- Vehicle magnets to place sponsor information on golf carts.
- Quality signage solutions to advertise your event months ahead of time.
- Wayfinding signage to direct guests to check-in areas etc.
- Parking signs to avoid congestion for guests approaching your venue.
At Signarama, our franchisees all share a deep passion for expert signage solutions. If you are interested in event signage for your business, visit our website to find your nearest store and get in touch here.
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412