Events 2021 | Planning your signage
From tourism exhibitions, to tertiary education roadshows, South Africa is looking forward to a resurgent expo landscape in 2021. In an exhibition hall filled with visitors and exhibitors, how are you going to ensure that your stand is more visible, more impactful than those surrounding you.
- Targeted floor decals – because exhibition halls are high traffic areas, floor decals easily maximise space that is often overlooked. Floor graphics are suitable for indoors or outdoors. We can assist you with eye-catching graphics, pointed in your direction.
- Trade show displays and pop-up displays – with the right design and combination of colours and graphics, we will ensure that your display provides optimum visibility without breaking the bank. We have flexible display solutions available that suit any budget.
- Pull up and tear drop banners – these banners really pack a punch in marketing value. Made to order, the available space is a marketing canvas to promote your business and brand. They are easy to assemble and dismantle for on-the-go and highly visual exhibition signage.
- Vinyl banners – these banners are suitable indoors or outdoors, making them extremely versatile. A wide range of sizes is available with bespoke design capabilities.
- Customise tablecloths – ensure your display table is extra inviting by adding friendly, fun tablecloths.
- Promotional items – make a memorable impact with a branded pen, cap, lanyard or any one of our extensive range of promotional items to serve as gifts for visitors to your stand.
- Printing – once your next customer has dropped by your display for a visit, ensure you leave them with a memorable reminder of you, in the form of a professional business card.
These are a mere handful of the products that Signarama is able to offer businesses requiring branding and visual marketing support for expo’s and trade shows. If you have an event on your radar for 2021, speak to your closest Signarama store for ideas and advice on display solutions. Your closest store can be found by visiting https://www.signarama.co.za/stores.
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412