Branding your business interior
For most businesses, professionalism, reputation, and identity are important. It is through the use of branding and signage, that a business is able to portray this, along with showcasing values and embracing its culture. Signage plays a crucial role in portraying all this important information to both employees and consumers. Branded signage is about more than just a logo, however. It is an extension of the brand, the silent salesperson and cheerleader for your business.
Whether your goal is to promote your business, launch a product or service or build on your brand’s culture, by branding your business interior, you will be making effective use of the space that you have to make a memorable impact. We have in a previous blog post discussed the importance of professional reception signage. In this article, we are focusing on the value of window and wall graphics.
- Up to 65% of people are visual learners meaning they retain visual cues better than text?
- More than 65% of visual information can be recalled up to 3 days after being exposed to it?
- Visual marketing triggers emotions and can encourage consumer behaviour?
- Bring a business space to life with the use of window graphics, lettering or frosting
- Maximise promotions and sales with window graphics
- Enforce brand awareness and identity
- Create areas of privacy and solitude with window film or frosting
- Invite customers inside
- Communicate that you are open
- Highly customisable and interchangeable
- Can act as a permanent or temporary marketing mechanism
- Enforce your brand identity, company culture or vision with wall graphics
- Transform walls into exciting or interesting vertical features
- Visual marketing mechanism that attracts attention
- Cost-effective means of internal and external communication
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412