Signarama is a member of FASA but what does that mean to the franchisee?
The franchising industry is universally accepted as one of the most successful business or entrepreneurial formats. Therefore, FASA aims to promote self-employment, small business development and encourage new business concepts within this sector. FASA also works to ensure that all parties involved with franchising adhere to franchise business principles which are used and accepted on a global scale.
FASA plays an important role in the economic improvement of the country as they stimulate and encourage entrepreneurship which in turn creates more jobs and assists in widening the skills development scope within the country.
The advantages of FASA membership benefits franchisees in the following ways:
- Global practices and knowledge add value to the sector
- Trusted association support in terms of establishing and maintaining sustainable small businesses
- A Code of Ethics is promoted and adhered to within the industry
- An established forum for networking among leaders in the franchise industry
- The collection and dissemination of franchise knowledge
- Promote the business concept of franchising as a viable format
- FASA represents the franchise sector
- Educates the sector on franchise-related subjects
With the signage industry becoming even more established in recent years, the franchise model can only continue to grow and improve similarly. Added to the benefit of Signarama being a FASA member, only good things can come of it. The unparalleled support of belonging to such an established association makes the difference to whether a franchise is a success or not.
If you would like to join the Signarama family, contact us today for a confidential discussion on franchising possibilities in our Group.
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412