Signarama Southern Africa has over 20 years’ experience in signage design and in wrapping vehicles of any kind, including water vehicles. We have a signage footprint that traverses Southern Africa, including Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
Because marine signage has a tendency to fade over time, as a result of exposure to sunlight, sea water and the elements in general, the materials used by Signarama for our boat signage is carefully chosen to promote its durability. As a result, the materials that we use are suitable for fresh water, as well as for salt water.
- Boat wraps are vinyl printed graphics that are applied to only sections of or the entire boat.
- We recommend the use of wraps where a boat serves a promotional purpose or where the desire is to add a personal touch to the boat exterior.
- Wraps are popular as the design is entirely customizable, meaning that your boat, once wrapped, will be totally unique.
- The vinyl is removable.
- Also manufactured from vinyl, decals are applied to a section of the boat only.
- Since the relative size of the signage is smaller than in the case of wraps, decals are suited in situations where the desired branding message is smaller in size.
- Decals are suitable for adding a boat name, slogan or similar.
- Since the material used is vinyl and is custom-made, the colour and size are customizable.
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412