A Partnership in Trust when you open a Signarama Franchise
- Although membership of the Association is voluntary, franchised groups like Signarama that are members, are bound by the code of ethics of the Association and by its practices.
- The Association holds the distinction of being one of the first countries worldwide to adopt a Code of Ethics and Business Practices. It is globally one of the most stringent codes and remains binding on its members.
- Membership of the Association assures the would-be and existing franchisee that the franchise group operates ethically and possesses the credibility it purports to have.
- The South African Government adopted many of the principles of FASA into the Consumer Protection Act, which now includes a section specifically dealing with franchising.
- Association members are compelled to provide prospective franchisees with:
- A Disclosure Document which gives all relevant information about the company and the franchising opportunity.
- A Franchise Agreement that is both fair and equitable.
- An Operations Manual that details the company’s policies and procedures and offers franchisees a blueprint for a successful business.
If you want to be a part of a signage franchise group committed to transparent business, we look forward to hearing from you. Call us on 012 285 0412 or email us from our website.
Unit 66 Studio Park
5 Concourse Crescent, Lonehill
Johannesburg, South Africa 2062
012 285 0412